* Personalized Educational Session: Strive for balance. This is a two hour meeting to give you a thorough individual Oriental diagnosis and health assessment. You will receive personalized dietary and lifestyle recommendations to work with your condition and help you achieve optimum health. The session includes four months of follow up via email or phone.
* Revisit: Embrace change. After four months following this approach to health and lifestyle, there are many major shifts in the body. The revisit is a space to adjust the guidelines to your new condition and answer any questions or concerns that you might have from your practice.
Plus Cooking instruction: Master the art of cooking with love. In addition to your educational session or revisit, you can get a private cooking class. We will prepare a complete meal together.
Plus Meal: Enjoy the pleasures of whole foods. In addition to your educational session or revisit, you can get a meal to stay or to go.
* Phone or Skype Session: If you are unable to meet in a one-on-one personalized educational session, you can get the individual Oriental diagnosis, the health assessment and the dietary and lifestyle guidelines over the phone or on a video conference via Skype. Please contact me to discuss the specifics of this option.
* Macrobiotic Lifestyle and Family Session: Living the Macrobiotic way brings countess blessing, one of them is a more centered approach to dealing with challenges, and this includes learning to ask for help. If you are dealing with a family, parenting or a relationship situation and you would like to discuss it, I am available to meet, listen and share my experiences with you.
* Seasonal Menu Planning: Become a chef for all seasons! This session will help you to adjust your menu and learn how to combine the different foods to plan simple and tasty dishes all year around.
* Menu Review: You have started, you are cooking and now you need some ideas… In this session you will get suggestions on how to improve your menu to take advantage of your signature dishes and add variety to your weekly meals.
* “Talk Time”: This is an informal unstructured session to discuss any issues that you might have at the moment and are not specifically related to lifestyle or diet. We can do it in person or by phone.
Healthy Cooking Classes and Workshops
I teach a series of local workshops in different locations through out the year, if you’d like to get updates and information on how to sign up for them, please join my email list.
If you’d like me to teach a workshop in your area, please contact me at DianeAvoli@gmail.com