Friends of Diane
* David and Cynthia Briscoe, David is an experienced Macrobiotic teacher and counselor. He is an author and regular columnist for Macrobiotics Today. Cynthia is a Macrobiotic cooking instructor.
* Fred Pulver is a Macrobiotic consultant, educator and writer.
* Michael Rossoff has 35 years of experience healing through the Macrobiotic lifestyle, acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
* Warren Kramer is a Macrobiotic educator and counselor in New England.
* Michio Kushi is a recognized leader on diet and health consciousness and the founder of the Kushi Institute in Becket, MA. He is the author of numerous books on Macrobiotics and health.
* Denny Waxman is an internationally recognized teacher, counselor and writer on health and natural healing. He is the founder of the Strengthening Health Institute in Philadelphia.
Kushi Institute, Becket, MA
June 4-6 Way to Health Plus, hands on cooking classes, consultations and Level II classes, including student presentations and tofu making class.
June 12 – Level III healing cooking classes
June 21-22 – Level III seitan, cooking for children and holiday classes
June 25 – 27 – Way to Health cooking classes, lecture and consultations and Level III bread making class
July 2-5 Way to Health plus, hands on menu planning and cooking classes, consultations and Level III student presentations.
July 9-10 Level IV teacher training classes.
July 19-22 Kushi Institute Summer Conference
Port Orange, Florida - June 14 & 15, 18 &19 Cooking classes and consultations. Shiatsu massages by Joe Avoli
Temple Terrace, Florida– June 16 & 17 consultations. Shiiatsu massages by Joe Avoli.
East Templeton, MA – Home classes, consultations and shiatsu massages by request.